I went to the grocery store before lunch (I broke the cardinal rule and went to the store hungry); the end result was a shopping cart full of fresh fruit. It just looks so dang delicious this time of year, and I want to take full advantage. Me and my kids had also been at the pool, so the fruit was extra refreshing after spending time in the sun.
Tis the season for fresh strawberries, and I can’t seem to get enough of them. They are especially good in this simple salad. It comes together really fast, and can be an easy lunch to eat on the go, or served to a crowd for lunch, dinner, or brunch. The strawberries, spinach, avocado, Chipotle Lime Chicken, and mySimple Honey Lime Dressing make this salad pretty to look at and delicious to eat!
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 pound Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1/3 cup Lime Vinaigrette
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Serve immediately