Good News! All of my technical difficulties are squared away, and I am back to posting delicious recipes, and if feels great! I thought I would celebrate the good news with some chocolate (is there any other way to celebrate?)…specifically these No Bake Truffle Cookies.
I honestly can’t think of a better cookie to make during the summer. They require absolutely no interaction with the oven, and although I LOVE my oven…we aren’t exactly best buddies when it is 90+ degrees outside. I am sure it understands.
These decadent cookies are a mix between a heavenly gourmet chocolate and a soft and crunchy cookie…plus they are made with only three wholesome ingredients – that’s right you heard me – THREE! Plus did I mention they are no bake?
They whip up in a flash – since they are only made with three ingredients, and they are great to serve to guests. Yes, they are good enough to be guest cookies, or neighbor treat cookies. They really are a perfect cookies (I am pretty sure I say that about EVERY cookie recipe I post – but lets be honest – I LOVE cookies).
Anyways, I highly recommend making a batch – like now, and if you want to, this recipe is super duper easy to double or triple!
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 chopped pecans (or nut of choice)
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave or with a double broiler
- Once melted stir in the coconut cream and stir until incorporated or smooth
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours until chocolate firms up
- Shape 1/2 Tbsp of chocolate "dough" into a cookie shape
- Roll in chopped pecans
- Place on parchment paper
- Serve immediately or store in fridge until ready to serve